• Zinke Wants to Open Marine Monument off Northeast Coast to Commercial Fishing — See Map (DCReport.org, 9/29/18). Thanks to Linda Lee for this item.
• NHTS to Trump: Fuel Efficiency Regs Won’t Save Planet, Temps Will Increase 7º F by 2100 — See Photo & Video (The Washington Post, 9/28/18). Read more here.
• EPA to Eliminate Office that Makes Sure EPA Policies are Based on Sound Science (The New York Times, 9/27/17).
• 9,000+ Scientists to Trump Administration: Leave Endangered Species Act Alone! — See Photo (EcoWatch, 9/25/18).
• Trump DHS Siphoned $10 Million from FEMA Budget, Gave It to ICE (EcoWatch, 9/12/18). Read more, see news report here.
• Zinke Loosens Hunting Restrictions in 30 National Wildlife Refuges (EcoWatch, 9/12/18).
• Sec of Interior Zinke Wants Feds to Back Off, Let States Take Lead on Managing Wildlife (The Hill, 9/11/18).
• EPA Moves to Devalue Health Benefits in Calculating Costs vs. Gains of Clean Air Regs (The New York Times, 9/7/18).
• New NSC Head of Emerging Technologies Called Climate Science “Cult Movement“ (EcoWatch, 9/6/18).
• Trump Administration Releases Proposal for Gutting Obama Era Clean Air Regs (Politico, 8/21/18). Read more here and here.
• Federal Court Judge Halts EPA Attempt to Overturn Obama-Era Clean Water Regs (EcoWatch, 8/17/18).
• Zinke: California Wildfires Have “Nothing to Do with Climate Change“ (EcoWatch, 8/13/18).
• Study: Border Wall Would be Devastating to Environment, Biodiversity — See Photo (COSMOS, 7/25/18).
• Trump’s Attack on Environment: 76 Regulations Going or Gone (The New York Times, 7/6/18).
• NOAA Wants to Open Marine Reserves to Commercial Fishing (EcoWatch, 7/6/18).
• EPA Head Scott Pruitt Resigns — See Photo & Video (The New York Times, 7/5/18).
• As Aides Shed Light on Pruitt’s Spending, Management Style, Mom/Teacher Confronts Him in DC Restaurant, Calls on Him to Resign — See Photo & Video (The Washington Post, 7/2/18). Read more here.
• CDC’s Occupational Safety & Health Institute Replaces Phrase “Climate Change” with “Climate” on Website (The Washington Post, 7/2/18).
• Dept. of Interior Wants to Give Industry More Freedom to Destroy Migratory Bird Habitats — See Maps & Photos (The Conversation, 4/15/18).
• Giant Wind Turbine Goes Up Off Trump’s Scottish Golf Course — See Photo & Videos (EcoWatch, 4/12/18).
• Dept. of Interior Plan to Jack Up National Park Entrance Fees Scrapped after Public Protests (The Washington Post, 4/12/18).
• Officials from 25 States Vow to Resist EPA Rollback of Fuel-Efficiency Regs (EcoWatch, 4/4/18).
• EPA Plans Rollback of Obama-Era Fuel Efficiency Standards, Wants California to Comply — See Photos & Video (The New York Times, 4/2/18).
• FEMA’s New Strategic Plan Never Mentions Climate Change, Sea Level Rise, Extreme Weather (EcoWatch, 3/16/18).
• Trump’s FWS Decides Some Elephant Trophies Might be OK (The Hill, 3/5/18). Read more here and here.
• Judge Trump Attacked for Being Mexican Says Trump Can Waive Environmental Regs to Build Wall (EcoWatch, 2/28/18).
• Trump Nominates Another Climate-Change Denier to Environmental Post (EcoWatch, 1/9/18).