• Extreme Heat Grips Most of U.S. — See Map & Video (The Washington Post, 7/19/19).
• Therapists Report Clients Expressing Growing Concerns about Climate Crisis (KHN.org, 7/18/19).
• Extreme Monsoon Floods Kill 30, Displace a Million in India, Nepal — See Photos (EcoWatch, 7/15/19). Read more, see more photos and video here.
• Experts Scramble to Save Historic Coastal Districts from Rising Seas — See Photos & Diagrams (The New York Times, 7/8/19).
• Report: California Will Lose Battle against Climate Crisis, Just a Matter of When — See Photos, Diagram & Videos (Los Angeles Times, 7/7/19).
• Anchorage Alaska Cancels 4th of July Fireworks Due to 85+º Heatwave — See News Report (The Hill, 7/4/19). Read more, see more photos and video here.
• ESA: June 2019 was Hottest June in Recorded History — See Video (Independent, 7/2/19).
• Sand Released by Greenland’s Melting Glaciers Could Relieve Global Shortages, Boost Country’s Economy — See Photos & Video (The New York Times, 7/1/19).
• Report: Atoll Nations Being Destroyed by Warming Oceans, Rising Seas — See Photos (The Conversation, 7/1/19).
• Record Rains, Flooding Wreak Havoc on Corn, Soy Planting Season — See Photos, Maps & Graphs (The Washington Post, 6/4/19). Read more, see more photos, maps and graphs here. See video here.
• May CO2 Levels Spiked to Highest in Human History (AXIOS, 6/4/19).
• Study: Some Flowering Plants Adapt to Climate Change Better than Others (ZME Science, 6/1/19).
• Study: Mass Die-Off of Alaska’s Tufted Puffins Linked to Warming Oceans, Disappearance of Plankton, Fish Prey — See Photos & Video Report (CNN, 5/29/19). Read more, see more photos here.
• Record High Winter Temps Taking Devastating Toll on Alaska — See Photo & Map (Hakai, 5/29/19).
• Florida’s New Governor Appoints Chief Climate Czar, First for State, First in Nation — See Photo (The Guardian, 5/28/19).
• Disappearance of Sea Ice Strands Polar Bears on Land, Creating Problems for Coastal Towns — See Photos & Video (The Telegraph, 5/26/19).